New t-shirts - Nuove magliette



I've been working on my very own t-shirt shape. It makes me laugh because on Earth there isn't such a "common" garment nowdays as a tee!
But tees can be made in thousands thousands ways so... this is mine. I have fought my very own battle for this tee, because there is not such a sort of complicated thing as a tshirt. Believe me. A dartless, stretchy but shaped thing is not easy to draft.
I wanted a tee that I could feel nice into. At this very moment it has been hard to find RTW tees, a nice striped one, classic cut, no up and lows, just a regular lenght, fitted on the shoulders, following my body shape without feeling I need to keep the most fit abs or to avoid pizza if I'm wearing a very revealing tee!

Here it is. I'm proud of my achievement.

Da un po' mi sono messa al lavoro per produrre una maglietta. Lo so, una maglietta è banalissima e si trovano ovunque, non c'è niente di più comune di una maglietta. Ma le magliette si possono fare in tanti tanti modi, io ho fatto la mia. L'ho trovata un'impresa un complicatina. Tirare fuori dalle linee e dalla carta un'indumento senza "niente" ma che fosse carina, aderente sulle spalle ma amplia sotto, seguendo l'ergonomia di un corpo "normale", senza pancia fuori, senza coda dietro, un'orlo continuo soltanto. Insomma, una maglietta che permette di avere a cena pizza e birra senza paura!
Eccola qui, la mia maglietta.




Before the tee itself I found the fabric. It is a very very soft and full textile in precious colors: green olive and charcoal.
Sure it could be made in several colors and prints. I will make it different for sure in the future. But this is the winner these days. I added it to my shop because it completes beautifully some of my previous garments. You find it here.

Prima della maglietta ho trovato la stoffa. È una viscosa stretch super morbida ma con corpo, quasi "pesante". I colori mi sono piaciuti subito: verde oliva e grigio carbone. 
Sicuramente la farò in tanti altri colori e fantasie. Ma questa è stato amore a prima vista. L'ho inclusa nella mia piccola colezione perché completa di meraviglia altri capi che ho creato in precedenza. La trovate qui.

There is an extra for youth or petite women with a funky taste. Look at here. It is ready to ship and would be perfect for this winter.

Nel frattempo ho fatto anche questa, per un gusto un po' funky. È piccola e vestirebbe una ragazzina oppure una donna minuta. Per la stagione invernale è perfetta. La trovate qui. 



Lately things take me a while to approach, I don't know why. I remember to be "faster" (haha). But probably I was eager and (probably) I'm learning the meaning of "time".

Ultimamente le cose le faccio più lentamente. Avevo l'impressione di essere più veloce una volta (haha)... magari ero solo frettolosa e ora sto imparando il vero valore del "tempo". Chissa'. 

I also have something super cute for girls!
I got to know Betta -Elisabetta Stoinich (MrsPeggottyArts)- some time ago. It happened because we are neighbors and she approached me in the playground next to our places where we use to go every day after school with our kids.
One day I asked if she could draw me a camera for a tshirt (then I felt like The little Princess asking for a lamb, because I wanted exactly the camera I had in mind)... and she made it perfectly!
Then there was a long pause (or maybe not too long, I'm not sure), but it wasn't exactly a pause because I was wondering/researching how to bring to life this wonderful drawing. Finally, they arrived. ES&Bymamma190 instamatic camera tshirt for girls!

Ho conosciuto Betta, Elisabetta Stoinich (MrsPeggottyArts), un po' di tempo fa. Ci eravamo viste da Etsy ma non ci avremmo mai imaginato di vivere nello stesso quartiere e quasi nella stessa via!. Il suo lavoro è meraviglioso, lei è fantastica!. 
Gli ho chiesto di disegnarmi una fotocamerina instamatic, ero tipo il Piccolo Principe che chiede la sua pecora, la bravissima Betta me l'ha fatta proprio come ce l'avevo in mente. 
Poi c'è stata una pausa, un po' lunga o forse no, il fatto è che di maglietta non si vedeva ancora niente ma c'era un po' tutto pronto si e no. Alla fine è arrivata. Eccola. La maglietta con fotocamerina instamatic ES&Bymamma190!





There are some in the shop. You find it for baby girls here, and for girls here.

Ci sono alcune nello shop. Trovate la versione baby qui e un'altra da bimba qui.

Hope these designs will have a long and happy life!

Pin It

Commenti

Post più popolari