Summer... time to sew for the girls

I sew for my girls. Almost all the time.
I always try to have at least 30 minutes to make something for them.
These are some of the garments I've made for them in the last days.

A stripy dress from Emma. Dress A from "Happy homemade vol. 2".
Fabric is one of my favorites from my local fabric store. It is usually used for men shirting.


Pants and apron for Sara. Pants M from "Mes petits habits", apron from "Intemporels pour bébés".
Pants is a funny print quilting cotton. I don't remember the name or collection, sorry!. Polka dots on pink background for the apron from my local fabric store.


Simple dress from "Simple sewing for baby". Made from remnants. Elephants fabric comes from Umbrella Prints, the back is a fancy viscose and linen blend from my favorite fabric shop in Milan. I added a button placket on the back. The button placket is not perfect. I made it at midnight... oops!





Short pj's for Emma. Shorts D from "Happy homemade vol.2". I made a pair using my super favorite Heather Ross Far Far Away fabric. The other pair have the unicorn print in purple. 



Happy sewing everyone!


Pin It

Commenti

Post più popolari